Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Saturday Afternoon Jam

Saturday Afternoon Jam 15 years 1 month ago #717

I wanted to say that I was fortunate enough to be invited by another classmate to a Saturday afternoon jam session/party. It was great! There were at least a dozen guitar players there. Someone would choose a favorite tune and everyone would play along. A year ago I would have been very intimidated and reluctlant to join in. I was a little nervous but once everyone started to play it was like second nature. The more we played the better it got. Now I realize how important it has been to get up in front of class and stumble through our songs. We're really lucky to have this opportunity and it really doesn't matter what kind of music we're playing. Did I make any mistakes? No doubt, but it was so much fun who cares?
Thanks!
  • espian
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years 1 month ago by espian.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Saturday Afternoon Jam 15 years 1 month ago #722

Sorry i could not make it to the Sat Jam... sounds great. I will try to make the next one. Did you play outside? Was the rain a problem? Was there a PA system? Was there an "audiance"? Would you list three good points and three "to be improved" points. I think we would find that interesting.
  • buzzart410
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Saturday Afternoon Jam 15 years 1 month ago #725

Hey Espian, sounds like it was fun....is that by invitation only or is it an open jam held routinely somewhere around here?
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds