Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jam Buddy

Jam Buddy 14 years 4 months ago #2361

Those of you who know me know I have a terrible aversion to "performing with others". I know I need to practice with others to improve and the class was a really good way to do that. I just downloaded "Jam Buddy" and "Mando Chords" for my iPod touch(it also works for iPhone). For $1.99, I now have a backup player to many of the class songs, and a way to program it for any song I like, at any speed I like. If you have an iPhone or a iPod touch, check this out. Jam Buddy also includes a guitar backup.:)
  • pinky57
  • Gold Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Jam Buddy 14 years 4 months ago #2362

Technology is great but meeting likeminded people is so important. Being in front of people is not one of my favorite things. In fact it does not even come close to the top 10. I suppose in time I will get over it. In addition I have nearly no idea how my I-Pod works. I hand it to my Husband and it comes back with music in it. Apparently this is not majic. I work all of the time, and care for my family when I am not working. Class is an outlet/escape from the crazy Rat Race of life. However when I am traveling for business the I Pod would be handy. Just maybe the other half has some work to do on the I Pod.........:cheer:
  • lesliek
  • Expert Boarder
  • We are all important to someone.
Leslie Kay

Re:Jam Buddy 14 years 4 months ago #2363

Pinky, I had downloaded Jambuddy on one of my trips to Louisiana...was bored (13 hours is a long time in a car ;)) Anyway, I liked it but I don't use it much.....seems that I tend to leave my I-phone in the car and when I decide to practice...well you know where this is going...YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO CLASS, at least for one session!!!! Dave says you have improved tremendously.... so come have fun....who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it....you can always stop coming again, but give it another try! ;)
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

Re:Jam Buddy 14 years 4 months ago #2364

I agree. Besides, we all want to see your new instruments.;-)
  • screendude
  • Gold Boarder
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds