Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MENTAL BUG STRIKES AGAIN!!!

MENTAL BUG STRIKES AGAIN!!! 14 years 6 months ago #2065

Okay, I did it again!!!! :blush: don't know what happened last night....another mental glitch...I'm going along great playing my lead in "Fly Away" when all of a sudden I didn't know where I was....or what I was doing....I guess a little experience did help me out because when I woke up from my trance I was able to come back in....however it didn't end there... after John's lead I just lapsed again and assumed we were done....so I stopped playing....I'm SO SORRY Paul, you always do so well and there you were without backup....but again because of the little experience I was able to recover...and Paul just went on as if nothing had happened!! Good for you!!! Carolyn did great, so did Bobby and John...but the "experienced chick" as Dave puts it really botched it....but hey....there's still next week! :P
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:MENTAL BUG STRIKES AGAIN!!! 14 years 6 months ago #2069

As long as no one threw a grapefruit, orange, or lemon at you, it's all good! Thats called a "drive by fruiting" by the way....
  • Dave2311
  • Platinum Boarder
Dave

Re:MENTAL BUG STRIKES AGAIN!!! 14 years 6 months ago #2070

Common problem. Sometimes it seems that the more I concentrate the more I forget so I try to relax. Having said that I Seem to mess up. I guess I need a new theory.
  • brilind

Re:MENTAL BUG STRIKES AGAIN!!! 14 years 6 months ago #2073

had a bit of brain fade last night too. it's happened before and will probably happen again.
  • jim
  • Senior Boarder
  • jim bennett

Re:MENTAL BUG STRIKES AGAIN!!! 14 years 6 months ago #2075

That bug seems to be going around... happened to me last night too! Rest, liquids, and lots of practice.....my prescription..
  • mompodell
  • Gold Boarder

Re:MENTAL BUG STRIKES AGAIN!!! 14 years 6 months ago #2080

No big deal there, tigerpaws, to me its all part of the total experience dealing with the unexpected. I can't count the number of times the mental bug got me........like the "fly away" ending that I botched up after I've practiced it at home about 500 times......I'll nail it next time.......
  • palkan22
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Page:
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds