Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EMMYS, TONYS, GRAMMYS, "FRETTYS"???

EMMYS, TONYS, GRAMMYS, "FRETTYS"??? 14 years 7 months ago #1884

After last night's class and watching the awards show this week on TV the thought that maybe we should too have awards hit me. There's a dozen of them that I can think of and actually assign different members of the class...for instance: The "U Floor Me award" would have to go to Sam....as that's the direction his eyes take the minute he starts playing....the "Mental Glitch Award" would obviously be mine....give me an impromptu tune and my mind freezes, don't even recognize the tune's name....the "Drool Award" a while back would have gone to Kmando...but as I've taken up the mando also, I'm giving Kmando a run for that award... the "Masochist Award" goes to our fearless leader Dave who continues to show up every Wednesday knowing fully well that we are going to be there too...There's the "Chatter Box Award" [/u]" ... "The Tardy Award"....the "I'm Going To Make Noises To See If I Can Bother You Award" ...and many more...but which one is yours??? Come on...be honest with yourself....which award do YOU deserve or has your name written all over it??? ;)
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:EMMYS, TONYS, GRAMMYS, "FRETTYS"??? 14 years 7 months ago #1895

How about the "D@mn, I forgot the ending again" award?
  • JimJoyce
  • Junior Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds