Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How quickly we forget!!!!

How quickly we forget!!!! 14 years 9 months ago #1566

I still consider myself a beginner...however this past Wednesday night in our group of 3 when I started playing the guitar part I looked at my two "partners" and asked if the speed was good. I asked in a manner that really didn't allow for anyone to say otherwise. Then after we played through it once Lawrence asked me where D7 was! Wow, did that bring me back. All at once I realized I was going too fast and not really helping out. Brought back memories of a year ago when my "partners" didn't understand what Dave meant by slow. I then let Lawrence do the counting and we played it at his speed. He did awesome once I allowed the group to play at a comfortable pace for all of us...not just me! It's good to be pushed but I believe I was shoving!!!But I learned my lesson, Lawrence learned D7 and we sounded a lot better than we would have if I had not "seen the light". Keith as always...was the gentleman that he always is! (the 3rd person in our group) :kiss:
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How quickly we forget!!!! 14 years 9 months ago #1580

I didn't think you were "shoving" at all, but I do thank you for letting me set the pace. I thought it went pretty well. At least I kept the rhythm up. And Dave is right; it get a little easier each time to get up in front of everyone. See you this week!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds