Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: LOVE

LOVE 13 years 2 months ago #4841

Don't tell my wife, but while i was in Md this weekend i saw a performance by the GRASCALS and fell under the spell of banjo player Kristin Scott Benson. A young seductress that really captured the audience with her humble approach, yet clear and accurate playing. Both lead and backup were just fun to watch. She seemed to have something a little different to add for every piece. In the past guess i never really payed much attention to the band but that will change. I didn't know that Kristin was IBMA 3 time banjo player of the year. I think the band is scheduled to play at the Everglades BG Festival which is coming soon.
  • buzzart410
  • Gold Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:LOVE 13 years 2 months ago #4845

A girl and her banjo is a beautiful thing to see! Kinda like girls n' trucks.. jeeps.. airplanes.. cowboy boots.. climbing gear.. or construction tools in general:blush: ... I'm talking myself into a corner here + I'll add- a girl that keeps good time:) ! don't cha love playn!
  • george
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by george.

Re:LOVE 13 years 2 months ago #4851

Some one is getting carried away! ;)... You figure out who....
  • mompodell
  • Gold Boarder

Re:LOVE 13 years 2 months ago #4855

Hooollllddddd on there Babalouie, I saw her (and the band) last summer at the Ryman in Nashvile, with J.D. Crowe, and I fell in love with her. So I got first dibbs:laugh:
  • screendude
  • Gold Boarder

Re:LOVE 13 years 2 months ago #4857

I'm just hoping that none of your wives are reading this.....but if I have it correct...she's married to the mando player in Third Time Out and HE'S pretty cool too....don't tell Hogpaws this... :evil: (I'm sure Pinky will set me straight if I got this confused!) :P
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

Re:LOVE 13 years 2 months ago #4863

Kristin Scott Benson is really good. I bought one of her CDs a few years ago (a solo album) and was quite impressed.
  • brilind
  • Page:
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds