Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CATHOLIC SCHOOL GAL!

Re:CATHOLIC SCHOOL GAL! 14 years 7 months ago #1943

Haven't you guys figured out that teachers rearly call on the kids that sit up front because they think thay are the goody goodies. They always look to the back of the class for the trouble makers.;-)
  • screendude
  • Gold Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:CATHOLIC SCHOOL GAL! 14 years 7 months ago #1985

WOW! What happened last night? Sounds like I missed an exciting class. It sure sparked a lot of comments.

The teacher has always threatened the Catholic School punishment....it really doesn't scare me. It did scare me to play Arkensas Traveler.....but it also made me go home and practice the rhythm at least.
  • Gogogal
  • Expert Boarder

Re:CATHOLIC SCHOOL GAL! 14 years 7 months ago #1991

Nothing exciting happened last night, we got some new players tho, which is cool. This post has it's origins those students who are consistently disorderly (you know, they play while he speaks,call him out in class, etc) And somehow Dave morphed into a catholic nun wielding a ruler, ready to deliver a knuckle rap.
I tried to warn Sylvia about the dangers of calling out the teach, but maybe we'll get a solo performance next week!
It was actually fun, we did alot of playing, and new player Christine actually vocalized her lead, which was cool. And new player Dave did an awesome job on his mando solo, and he didn't have the benefit of studying the music, which was good. I think everyone did an awesome job on their tunes.
  • Dave2311
  • Platinum Boarder
Dave

Re:CATHOLIC SCHOOL GAL! 14 years 7 months ago #1994

I can't wait to get back. I think we (at those who care to) should all start vocalizing. I think it's an essential part of bluegrass. I think it would add an interesting dimension to the class, our playing and overall collective pleasure.
  • Gogogal
  • Expert Boarder

Re:CATHOLIC SCHOOL GAL! 14 years 6 months ago #2003

I went to a catholic high school and I have to say that I wish the priests had made us play music when we got in trouble. I might have enjoyed high school more. :)
  • Page:
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds