Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Practice Booster

Re:Practice Booster 13 years 8 months ago #3551

Edbird, your wife is an incredible pianists!!! Maybe she can take up the fiddle and join our class:ohmy: :woohoo: :cheer:
  • george
  • Gold Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Practice Booster 13 years 8 months ago #3552

What would it sound like if we all got in a circle and started with one player playing a G scale up and down over and over continuously (slowly) as the player next to (him/ her) starts the same scale on the third beat after the first person etc., etc. Once the eighth person starts, the scale is completed then...!...the next person start on whatever note of the previous persons scale and play the relative scale of that note.:unsure: EX: G major scale = GABCDEF#G and reverse back to root and repeat. The next person start on the 3rd B[in sinc](B) and play BCDEF#GAB and reverse back to root and keep repeating as the next person picks up somewhere. I think we're getting into the modes of a scale at this point:huh: . By the time the circle is completed we can sound like a symphony! Warming up!:silly:
  • george
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Practice Booster 13 years 8 months ago #3556

George: I think it might sound like a cacophony rather than a symphony. It might be fun to try, though.
  • Page:
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds