Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adult Guitar Class #3

Adult Guitar Class #3 3 months 3 weeks ago #9769

Here is a summary of Week 3 adult guitar class:
In week #3, we reviewed everything we learned thus far and each student asked questions are we addressed them

In particular, we discussed the musical alphabet, the major scales, chord structure, and chord progressions.

Now, here are the important questions to help with a chord diagram and a chord progression. I would like one of you to be so bold to answer the questions below:

1. How do you define a Major Scale?

2. What is a Major chord and how does it related to the Major Scale?

3. What is a common and basic chord progression using three Major chords and how does that chord progression relate to the Major scale?

4. In terms of the numbers and in relation to the Major scale, What is the difference between a chord progression and the structure of a Major chord?

Remember, be careful of your position of your picking hand and don't look at you strumming or picking hand.

you should be working on the following chords C, A, G, E and D

See you next week. We ill begin talking about the songs Simple Gifts and Silent Night. So please print these out. Simple Gifts can be found in the STORE/ Library and then once signed in, you can download it. Also, go to my Youtube page (serach fretmentor on youtube and watch my guitar strumming lesson.

FM B)
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Administrator.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds