Children's Guitar Class #2
1 month 1 week ago #9764
I hope you are enjoying your guitar lessons.
Here are some of the things you should have learned in the 3rd week's guitar class. The children had the chance to strum the basic chords G, C and D and playing notes up the neck of the instrument. Here is more detail:
1. Strumming was discussed. You should practice strumming down on the guitar's bottom three strings.
2. I briefly explained tablature and how the strings relate on the guitar to both the music and a chord chart
3. We started the melody line Mary Had A Little Lamb and Row Row Row your boat.
4. Print your melody lines and basic chord charts and bring them to the next class.
5. Remember that it is important to keep your hands in the correct place. The left hand should be in position for the first four frets of the guitar, with each finger playing its own fret. The right hand should be touching the guitar near the sound hole.
Print out the melody lines and bring them to the next class
Do you have any questions? If so, post them by replying to this topic below.