In week 2, we reviewed some of what we discussed in the prior week.
In addition, the following was discussed
1. How to read tablature
2. Spider exercise and how it would look in tablature
3. G and C and D chord. The the full chords
4. The notes of the musical alphabet
5. Defined what the major chord is in relationship to the major scale
6. Strummed chords with bass notes
For next week, print out all of your chord and scale charts. Print out the left hand technique page in the Technique section. Also print out the song "Silent Night". I will demonstrate and discuss some of these pages in the next class.
What is a major scale?
What is a major chord?
What are the bass notes for the G, C and D chords?